Order your event flyers, postcards or posters from us at
Northwest Classic Auto Mall and save $$$. Call (503)577-3100 for a quote!
Email your event information and/or flyer to us at email@example.com
Information To Include When Submitting Your Car Show, Cruise In, Rod Run or Swap Meet.
We know there's alot of time, energy and money that goes into planning your car show, cruise-in, rod run or swap meet. Volunteers often work year-round to plan an event that lasts a day or two, while a handful of events run 3 days or longer. The more information you provide in your event listing, the more likely you'll see an increase of participants, vendors and spectators, which means a bigger donation you'll be able to make to your charity or cause. We have compiled a list of what we feel is good information to include in your event listing. We hope you'll find it useful.
When you e-mail your information to us, please provide the following:
1. Name of the event
2. Date and time of the event.
3. Location - What fairgrounds, park, school, church, downtown? Also include
address, city, state and zip code for Mapquest and/or GPS usage.
4. Pre-registration fee/Day of event registration fee (if different)
5. Are all vehicle years, makes and models welcome?
6. Cost for spectators?
7. Will you have vendors/food booths/music/entertainment?
8. Do you give out dash plaques/goody bags/trophies?
9. How many cars generally register and do you limit the amount of cars you'll
accept at the show?
10. Is there a website for the event or club?
11. If this is a fundraiser event, what non-profit organization, charity or
cause will benefit from the profits of this event?
12. Name, e-mail and phone # of person(s) to contact for more information.
It's easy to share this slideshow/article on Facebook, Twitter,
LinkedIn and more, using the buttons below!
Join Northwest Classic Auto Mall on Facebook to hear about newly posted
car shows, cruise-ins, swap meets and classic vehicles for sale.
We also invite you to Sign Up to receive our e-mail newsletter for updates on
classic vehicles for sale and car events.