Classified AdsClassified Ads : Products & Services :
Item #: 15997
Are you a Non-Profit Organization who sponsors a Car Show, Cruise-In, Rod Run or Swap Meet?
We want your event to be a success, so we've put together a Classic Car Event Package designed to bring more show participants, spectators, vendors and profits to your event.
The Classic Car Event Package has a total value of $190.00 and is available for only $50.00. (Non-Profit Organizations only)* Banner Ads are also available for "For-Profit" Organizations or Companies putting on a Car Event, for a slightly higher cost. Please contact us for details at 503-577-3100.
The Classic Car Event Package includes ALL of the following and you can see samples of each in the pictures:
1. One (1) Online Banner Ad, designed by you or Northwest Classic Auto Mall, using existing artwork or photos, etc., to be displayed on the NWCAM website until your event is over. GREAT EXPOSURE for your event! Our website receives an average of 1,000 views per day by car enthusiasts, who are looking for vehicles for sale and/or car events to attend. A Banner Ad for your event will be seen by these car enthusiasts, increasing the exposure of your event to a targeted audience. Non-profit organizations only. ($30 Value).
2. Three (3) - 12" x 15" automotive type metal signs that you can use as raffle prizes at your event or at a club meeting. ($30.00 Value)
3. Ten (10) - 8" x 10" Automotive Black & White Digital Sketch Art Prints. These can be used for raffle prizes, etc. ($50.00 Value)
4. Two (2) - $40.00 Gift Certificates, each good for a 6 month "Vehicle For Sale" ad. ($80.00 Value)
* If you do not hold a raffle prize drawing at your show, you can still advertise your car show event with a 3 Month Banner Ad for only $30.00. (Non-Profit Organizations only).
Email us at email@example.com (type "Classic Car Event Package" in the subject line) or call us at 503-577-3100 to order your Car Event Package or if you have any questions. Happy Cruisin'
Since October 22, 2012.....This page has been viewed 1288 times.