1966 Pontiac GTO Tri-Power, 4 Speed, Convertible
Item #: 16639
Click the Image Viewer above to see a larger version of the photo
Click one of the thumbnails above to see that photo in the Image Viewer Window
1966 Pontiac GTO
2010 Forest Grove Concours Best of GM Class Winner,
2011 Columbia River Concours Best of Class Winner,
2011 GTO Association of America Concours Gold Winner,
Invited Entry to Portland Art Museum Allure of Automobile Show (no awards given),
Judges Choice Columbia River Museum Show,
Stored for more than 20 years in an Iowa barn, this matching numbers car was purchased by the current and third owner in May 2003. A professional frame off restoration to museum quality was completed in July 2009. The only modifications enhance its safety and drivability. Mileage before restoration was 79000.
• Fully PHS Documented, Matching Numbers throughout and correct date codes on all components
• Frame-Off Restoration by New Start Auto Works, Vancouver, WA
• Matching Number 389ci Engine Built by Somer’s Performance Engines
• HD Clutch, Hurst Shifter, 4 Speed Muncie Transmission, 3:55 Positraction Rear. • Ceramic Coated 2 ½” RAM Air II Exhaust Manifolds and 3 Chamber Flowmasters
• Upgrades Include Tri-Power, Power Brakes with Front Disc Brakes, Power Steering, Original AM/FM Radio, Powder Coated Frame; Completely Rebuilt Suspension With Rear Sway Bar, KYB Shocks and Polyurethane Bushings; Stainless Steel Fuel and Brake Lines
• Parchment Legendary Auto Interior and Robbins White Convertible Top with Heavy Duty Window.
Click here for more pictures!
This page has been viewed 973 times.
Location: Vancouver, Washington
When contacting the seller, let them know you saw their ad on Northwest Classic Auto Mall.